- All of our customers are sent a voucher with discounts to use in the local amenities during your stay, from the butchers to restaurants.
- We have a tourist information area in our Alston office. Just pop in during your stay for details regarding events or activities to do in the area and any special offers for local attractions.
- At the time of booking you will pay a 20% deposit and an email will be sent to you six weeks before your stay to pay the remaining balance.
- Short breaks are available in many of our cottages, please call 01434 381808 or email us and we will assist you.
- Most of our cottages are pet-friendly – please make sure they do not lie on the beds or furniture, and do a thorough scoop of the garden before you leave. To check if the cottage you require allows pets please check the online cottage details before you book, or give us a call on 01434 381808 to find out what the requirements are.
- You can usually check into our cottages between 3pm and 4pm.